Saturday, September 21, 2013

How Comfortable are You?

It's so important that we never become comfortable. I believe that the devil works in people that are comfortable. People who wake up, eat, go to work, come home, eat and then go to bed. Just to do the same thing over and over. He works in people like that in the church too, especially with worship. 

I laid down tonight after a long day of working, just to relax and get comfortable while listening to some music. I heard God say, "how can you worship me if you're trying to be comfortable?? In order to know me and worship me truly, it must be intimate and you must be vulnerable so that I can work in you!" Talk about a wake up call!! Worship shouldn't be comfortable! It's a time for you to be vulnerable with yourself in front of Christ so that He can do wonders in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment