Saturday, September 21, 2013

Stay hydrated!

So I will be honest, I like working out! BUT... I will not be put into the category of a gym rat haha (you know, the ones who throw the weights down after a set or grunt like a wild boar!) One thing that I have come to realize is that the more water I am intaking, not only during the workout but during each day, allows me to have a more energized and successful workout. Plus just drinking plenty water is health in itself. 

Imagine me trying to workout each day but not consuming water?! 1. I would be very tired and 2. I would become dehydrated quickly. And when I finally drink water, it tastes so refreshing, right?!

I feel that many people become spiritually dehydrated way too often. God says his word and life is the living water, so why aren't we staying hydrated with it? Sunday ends up becoming our "finally drinking the water" day to feel refreshed. Well I believe it's important to stay hydrated on God's word and life. No matter what goes on during the day, you still want to drink His water (trust me, it's tough to drink the amount of actual water I do a day, but I know it's important!) So that when we want to become stronger, our workouts will be more energized and successful! So I encourage everyone to stay hydrated! Both physically and spiritually!

No comments:

Post a Comment